Happy Friendship Day............



Today on Friendship Day Let Us Decide.....





I still remembered that little chat with you.......when there was nothing good around me........I was lost, almost broken,.........I was fighting my battle all alone ..............and about to lose.........but..there you came..........knocked my hangout door.......... and make me  realize  that  i am not alone...in this battle........thanks for listening my all little talk so seriously ,  thanx for  giving your all valuable advices ,......  and ....a lot of thanks..............for..being a reason to smile..................for me,   
and thanx to ..................GOD  who bring you all here for me :    
HAPPY FREINDSHIP DAY...........to you all..... 



Beautiful poem by

--हरिवंशराय बच्चन
दाेस्ती...!
ना कभी इम्तिहान लेती है,
ना कभी इम्तिहान देती है ।
दाेस्ती ताे वाे है -
जाे बारिश में भीगे चेहरे पर भी,
आँसुओं काे पहेचान लेती है ।

आज रब से मुलाकात की;
थोड़ी सी आपके बारे में बात की;
मैंने कहा क्या दोस्त है;
क्या किस्मत पाई है;
रब ने कहा संभाल के रखना;
मेरी पसंद है, जो तेरे हिस्से में आई है,

दिन बीत जाते है सुहानी यादे बनकर ,
बाते रह जाती है कहानी बनकर ,
पर दोस्त तो हमेशा दिल के करीब रहेंगे,
कभी मुस्कान तो कभी आँखों का पानी बनकर.

The Best Example of Friendship



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Depressed People Only Hurt Themselves More


~From~ gauresh